All courts should be booked online and in advance where possible, via our ClubSpark account.
Please make sure have read & understand the rules below before booking.
Rules for Booking:
- Bookings can only be made for one hour in any one day
- Court bookings cannot be shared to double your bookings
- Anyone who has booked online (junior or adult) will take precedence over those just using the courts – please keep your email booking confirmation for reference.
- Juniors under 12 must be accompanied by an adult and stay for the duration of the booking and to observe social distancing and manage correct playing activity.
- Arrive as close as possible to your booking to help reduce social gatherings.
- We expect memberships to be paid shortly for those who play and more correspondence will be issued on this soon.
Please note the clubhouse will remain closed whilst we are in the current COVID19 measures.
If you have any problems booking a court please drop us an email.
Use of the courts is at your own risk. We strongly recommend that you follow the latest guidance issued by the LTA to maintain health and safety measures;